From The Conversation, an independent source of news and views, from the academic and research community, delivered direct to the public.
- Canada offers Australia a blueprint for protecting and motivating corporate whistleblowers
- We’re on our way to making whistleblower protections more than theoretical
- #MeToo whistleblowing is upending A century-old legal precedent in US demanding loyalty to the boss
- Chelsea Manning and the rise of ‘big data’ whistleblowing in the digital age
- Politicians jeopardise the safety of whistleblowers with bad technology
- A tendency to follow the herd rather than whistle blow may be part of our evolutionary past
- Where were the whistleblowers in the Volkswagen emissions scandal?
- Just how compassionate is Chelsea Manning’s release?
- When whistleblowers are prosecuted, it has a chilling effect on press freedom in Australia