*Article in Info news, Kelowna, BC, based on an interview of Whistleblowing Canada Board Member
“Where are COVID cases? New lobby group fighting for the information”. May 27, 2020.
*CTV Interview of Whistleblowing Canada President Pamela Forward. May 25, 2020
"Transparency During Covid 19"
* Article by Whistleblowing Canada Board Member, Paloma Raggo, in the Rossland Telegraph (This article taken directly from The Conversation appeared in a number of newspapers across Canada.)
"If the Trump whistleblowers lived in Canada they'd face serious risks". Nov, 2019.
*CBC Interview of Whistleblowing Canada Advisory Board Member - Tom Devine
""A tissue paper shield": Expert slams Canada's lack of protections for whistleblowers". Nov, 2019.
* "Governments Failing to Address Weak Whistleblower Legislation". By Pamela Forward and Edgar Schmidt. The Star. Sept 18, 2020.
*Canadian COVID 19 Accountability Group – Whistleblowing Canada a contributing member. Financial Times Global Legal Hackathon.
"Protecting Whistleblowers and Increasing Transparency in Canada in the age of COVID - 19". May 22, 2020.
* Whistleblowing Canada - Policy Brief No, 1
"Who is a Whistleblower" by Pamela Forward. Oct, 2019.
* "If the Trump Whistleblowers Lived in Canada They Would Face Serious Risk". By Paloma Raggo. The Conversation. Oct 30, 2019.
* Law, Culture and Reprisals: A Qualitative Case Study of Whistleblowing and Health Canada’s Drug Approval Process. By Pamela Forward. Carleton University. June, 2017.
For a list of key supporting evidence and sources, click here