June 10th, 2022: The following are the video recordings of the panel discussions from the first ever conference on whistleblowing held in Canada.
- Panel No. 1 Whistleblowing and the law
- Panel No. 2 Whistleblowing and Culture
- Panel No. 3 Media and Whistleblowing
- Panel No. 4 Whistleblowers, Trauma and Reprisals Policy Forum
- Panel No. 5 Civil Society Groups and Whistleblowing
- Panel No. 6 Whistleblower Stories
- Panel No. 7 The Law and Practitioners
- Policy Forum
May 12, 2021
Whistleblowing Canada's Spring Webinar Series
This first Webinar series has been recorded and there are videos of each on our Home page. There is also Resource material available under the "Activities" button - "Webinar Resources".
These presentations and discussions are aimed at increasing awareness and understanding of how encouraging whistleblowers or truth-tellers can help our organizations and governments prevent harm and work better to the benefit of everyone – organizations and citizens alike.
Please visit the home page to view the series.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.